Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mont-Tremblant: Return to Wonderland

DSC04238.JPG

A few months ago, I was invited to bring my family to Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, for a winter holiday. We live in the southern United States. My three sons get excited when the dog's water dish freezes over. You can't imagine how thrilling it was for the five of us to step off the plane into white, deep, real winter. But you can read all about it here:

Mont-Tremblant: Day One
Mont-Tremblant: Day Two
Mont-Tremblant: Day Three, Part I
Mont-Tremblant: Day Three, Part II
Video: Tubing on Day Three
Video: Sled Dogs on Day Three
Round Up: If You Go

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy2JL said...

I can see Tremblant from my house!
Not clearly or anything lol, just the mountains!
But it sure is beautiful!
I can't wait until next year when my son is old enough to enjoy it.

Fantastic photos!

nic @ blog.singlemominthecity.ca

March 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home