Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Color me jealous! Beautiful and fun!

February 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

What fun! Your kids must have had a blast. Looks like a great vacation.

February 26, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Man, that video was great! Although it makes me miss my dogs (one was a shepherd-husky mix). Now I have to go dog sledding!

Although I'd have a tough time explaining why we're dog sledding to my kids who were miserable in the snow yesterday. Who doesn't like making a snowman when you're 4?

March 3, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home