Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Friday, March 12, 2010

Vintage Sewing Cards

DSC09172

DSC09167

I went to a couple of estate sales this morning. Mostly, it was a phone-camera photo safari, but I had to pick up these vintage sewing cards for two bucks. Don't you think they'll be adorable framed and hung in a group on the wall of a five-year-old's room, or a friend's baby nursery?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

Oh my...I loved these as a kid but had not thought of them for many years. Thanks for the memory!

March 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember these as well! i appreciate the flashback. good find.

March 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home