Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mother's Little Helper

DSC09116

I am a New World girl to the core, no offense to Europe, or my venerable ancestors. I think the future is in South America. And I love this Malbec by Arido.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

We love Malbec 'round our house. Thanks for the suggestion! xo.

March 12, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home