Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mother's Big Helper

DSC09122

I just pulled roasted asparagus out of the oven and pork tenderloin off the grill, and thought, "if only I had remembered to put on rice."

And then I remembered I had some in the freezer.

God bless you Mister Kroger, whoever you are.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

One of my favorite "helpers" is Idahoan Buttery Golden Selects which are instant mashed potatoes in a pouch. I never in my life imagined that I would be preparing instant potatoes but picked these up in a pinch one day and discovered that they taste like real mashed potatoes...excellent time saver!

March 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home