Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Friday, January 1, 2010

For Auld Lang Syne

DSC08552

There's nothing quite like the gift that says that someone really gets you. One of my very dearest friends thrilled me with this stack of vintage Gourmet magazines for a Christmas present, all the sweeter since the magazine's recent demise. I had hoped someday I'd write for it. Alas.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home