Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it Snow

005

The kids are out of school, and in the absence of snowy drifts to toss them into whilst I work, scissors and a stack of fresh white paper was the next best diversion this morning. We used Martha Stewart's method for cutting snowflakes. Bonus benefit: I need a blizzard of them for a holiday party tomorrow night. Hooray for child labor! I'm sure Martha would approve.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy B. said...

Have you taught them how to make Martha Stewart's blood orange punch? Because that's what we really need tomorrow night.

Get to work, boys. Quit bugging your mother.

December 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home