Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spa Treatment

I just ordered my second set of this Pike Street 100% Egyptian Cotton 725-Gram 6-Piece Towel Set(in white). I bought the first a year ago when this special price came around, and the towels are every bit as luxurious and thirsty as when they were new; maybe a little more so with repeated washing. I get "free" two day shipping with my Amazon Premium program, so that's six spa-quality towels for 24 bucks. Too good a deal not to pass along (great wedding gift).

Disclosure: the link above is served through my Amazon referrals program. I get a few cents if you order through it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

Kyran,
I'm so sorry to hear about your miserable experience with the hotel. In better news, I ordered a set of towels and a set of sheets. Luckily I needed both and was looking. When I read your review of the towels, I knew, immediately, that these were both quality items and reasonably priced. Thanks for the tip; and happy trails!

July 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home