Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If Jillian Calls, You Didn't See Me



You may need to turn the volume up. Or all the way down.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

It's great that you listened to your body and did what's right for you. If/when you're ready for Shred again, don't worry...Jillian will yell at you just like you never took a break! *laugh*

April 8, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Chrisy said...

If Jillian calls, I have zero recollection of this site, or your video... Kyran who?

I'm an average height/weight woman who works-out and enjoys moving her body and staying trim. I'm 42 and have found over the years, that when I'm trying to cut a few pounds, it's more food-related than exercise-related for me. Like you, my body is unforgiving of sweets, the extra glass of wine, and cheese on the weekends. It takes a lot of discipline. I feel better when I grab the rug and give it a shake. It's what works for me.

You're beautiful. Stay healthy.

April 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home