Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Friday, March 27, 2009

Mother's Big Helper

DSC04520.JPG

There is no sound that strikes doom in a mother's heart like the sound of a thousand Legos being dumped out on the floor in the next room.

And we have a thousand of them. Easily.

That is why I think the people who invented Box4Blox* deserve the Nobel peace prize. It's a series of stacking bins that sort and store Lego bricks by size. GENIUS. The website says it can store around 1,500 bricks. We sort them and dump each tray into a corresponding color-coded plastic drawer. It's absolutely incredible.

And so much cheaper than Valium.


*No affiliation. No kickback. No kidding. This rocks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Funny. My son was waltzing into my office to show me his latest Lego creation when I caught your tweet. I think I'll pick up a Box4Blox. Thanks!

March 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Chrisy said...

I just showed this to my logical middle-boy and he liked it! I love the idea. Brilliant.

March 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer S said...

The folks at Lego are so kicking themselves right now for not thinking of that.

Freakin' brilliant.

March 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home