Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Monday, March 16, 2009

Actually, I'm In Space.



My vlogs are so bad, I think I might have a future with youtube.

I like how my eyes blur into my forehead when I toss my hair (which, evidently, is a lot). Also how I flub the Shredheads blog address at the end, explaining that I'm not very good with "those things."

Yes, "those things" the kids are calling URLs. Of which I, myself, have two or three.

Doesn't it seem like you'd have to pass some kind of basic test before they let you drive on the internets?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ha, buying new workout gear always helps.

i keep thinking i need to get into vlogging too ... but so far am too afraid. yours aren't bad at all.

March 17, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home