Internet Explorer users may need to widen their browser windows to span all three columns. Or download Firefox.
Welcome! My main blog is Notes to Self, where I write about my big, little life. This is a place in the margins to jot down reviews, finds, and ideas worth passing along. I only post about things that are of genuine interest and relevance to me, whether suggested or discovered. I disclose all gifts, sponsorships, favors owed, blood bonds, and other vested interests. Contact me at kyranp c/o gmail.





Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow, Interrupted

DSC03899

That red word on the right-hand side? To you, it says "cancel." To us, it said, "Go to FAO Schwartz."

Can we roll with it, or what?

Quebec tomorrow, or bust. Literally. Schwartz wouldn't take our airline vouchers. If we spend another day in this city we will all have to take jobs as waiters.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the Newark airport, I've been stuck there! Wishing you a speedy escape.

February 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Mariellen said...

Oh no! I hope you guys get a zephyr of good luck that melts *some*thing - cogs, wheels, ice, snow, or someone's heart to get you to your destination...and that you won't have to turn around soon as you get there cos the egg timer is up to come back!

Oh dear! Keep warm and keep playing.

February 23, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home